Shipping & Returns
Shipping Policy Information
- We have a 5-7 day ship window, upon receipt of your order. Each rug is printed to order so it will always be “in stock”. However, not all 3 sizes are available in every pattern, so if you do not see a size listed or pictured, it is unavailable at this time and we encourage you to make another selection.
- Your order will be produced and shipped direct to you from our Georgia factory.
- We use FedEx as our shipping partner. Our rugs are heavy + bulky to ship, and we will ship at the cheapest rate possible. If you want to place a large bulk order or you have special shipping instructions, please contact Customer Service.
- We ship to all 50 states and Canada as part of our standard shipping program. For other international shipping requests, we will consider on a case by case basis.
- For any shipping problems, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible at 855-756-1152
Return and Exchange Policy
Because our rugs are printed to order, we have a NO RETURN policy. However, if you find your rug to be defective, damaged, or have another issue with it, please contact us immediately.
We want you to be happy with your rugs so we apologize for any inconvenience!
Customer Service Team
Call: 855-756-1152 (Available Monday-Friday 9 AM EST – 5 PM EST)Email: email@example.com